Maluk Timor is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Team leader to join our HIV team. The team will be comprised of both Ministry of Health and Maluk Timor members, and will be based at the HIV Care Centre in Vera Cruz.
The Team Leader is responsible for overall planning and implementation of the HIV Program. The Team Leader manages and builds the capacity of the program’s Healthcare Workers, to ensure quality in service delivery. He/she ensures that the project is implemented on time and that the goals and objectives are reached through working closely with Director and stakeholders.
He/she informs the Director of progress regarding responsibilities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE ;
- Project management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Learning, Education and performance development
ESSENTIAL REGISTRATION, LICENCE, OR QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor of Health Science and related field.
OTHER ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in their field of expertise.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills including Microsoft Windows & Office.
- Good working knowledge of spoken and written English
- Previous exposure to spoken & written Tetun & a willingness to learn.
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of current Development principles
- Ability to work in a small team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Effective organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to motivate others effectively.
- Ability to cope with changes and to learn new procedures and systems.
- Strong relationship building, customer service skills.
Please submit resume/expression of interest via email ([email protected]) or in person to the Maluk Timor office Rua Aidak Nurak, Malinamok (Kampung Baru), Comoro, by 5pm Friday December 6th.